Red Lion Inn Accommodation at Partney near Spilsby, Lincolnshire UK
Telephone 01 790 752 271
Proprietors: Christine and Nigel
A warm welcome is assured in this award winning family run village inn at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
• Highly Commended for Accommodation in Tastes of Lincolnshire Awards 2009
• Runners Up Lincolnshire Life Tastes of Excellence awards 2008/09 in the category Best Pub Food Restaurant
• 5* Excellent Food Hygiene Award
• 4* Visit Britain rating
• 5 en suite rooms
• Two rooms on the ground floor
• One room suitable for wheelchair user with a wet room
• Rooms decorated and furnished to a high standard
• Quality bed linen, towels, flat screen TVs, choice of feather or synthetic bedding and pillows, toiletries, hospitality tray, hairdryers etc
• Free Wi Fi
Food served - please check at www.redlioninnpartney.co.uk/contact
Please telephone 01 790 752 271 to book your table
Sight-seeing in Lincoln - Grimsby - Boston - Skegness - Burgh le Marsh - Mablethorpe - Sutton-on-Sea - Spilsby - Horncastle - Old Bolingbroke Castle - Somersby (Alfred Lord Tennyson's birthplace) and much more...
Ideally situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. Great for walking, and cycling.
> Accommodation index