Churches in or near Spilsby
Church of England: St. James
The Parish Church stands on the corner of Church Street and Boston Road.
Priest in Charge & Rural Dean: Canon Peter Coates
Spilsby Christian Fellowship
Telephone: 01790 752457
The Methodist Chapel that stands at one end of the town opposite the Buttercross was built in 1878.
The Church of Our Lady and the English Martyrs stands opposite Spilsby Theatre on Church Street. It was built of redbrick in 1902 and 1924.
New Life Christian Centre
The Centre was the Spilsby Grammar School situated opposite the Church of England